|Remuneration:||R50000 – R60000 per month cost for the company|
|The employment level:||Senior|
|Society:||Ad Talent Africa|
If you are an experienced performance marketing manager who is a passionate, determined, intelligent, self-sufficient and ambitious independent thinker and you would like to make a positive difference for the long-term financial well-being of people, then this tech investment firm would love to meet you.
- They are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Director to join their marketing team in Cape Town. Your job is focused on customer growth by continuing to develop and establish a strong customer acquisition and sales growth plan through various online performance marketing channels.
- You will need a proven track record in developing and leading a performance-based strategy that aligns and contributes to overall business goals.
- You will have to develop and implement campaigns to improve the customer journey and promote customer acquisition; while constantly reviewing and analyzing performance to identify potential opportunities in the acquisition funnel.
- You must be well organized, able to manage multiple priorities and operate in detail and at a strategic level. Additionally, you are analytical by nature and experienced in iterating the way you set and achieve goals.
- Daily management of the company’s digital marketing needs; drive the growth and acquisition strategy through the channels.
- Adjust strategies by evaluating the KPIs of all marketing channels to determine and make the necessary adjustments to optimize efficiency.
- Understand the audience – Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers.
- Create maximum engagement between digital consumer touchpoints.
- Set goals, manage and optimize campaigns, and report to senior management regarding performance monitoring.
- Estimating and allocating budgets, targeting and segmentation, evaluating the performance of each channel, and forecasting campaign performance.
- Highly analytical reports with comments relevant to both the Marketing Director and broader business stakeholders.
- Website Tracking and Analytics – creating reports and dashboards to effectively track the performance of marketing efforts and ensure the necessary tracking events are in place to measure all key metrics, events and user engagement on 10X websites.
- Produce regular and insightful reports that provide the leadership team with a clear situational analysis and solution-oriented orientation.
- Present key acquisition performance issues to the management team.
Attributes and experience:
- An experienced performance marketing manager with at least five years in developing and implementing proven acquisition strategies.
- Ability to understand and monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools to manage campaigns, monitor reports, budgets, ROI, and channel metrics.
- Be resourceful and demonstrate a deep understanding of KPIs across various channels.
- Find and implement keywords, measure keyword performance, and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Ability to develop hypotheses and perform A / B tests to inform strategies and optimization.
- Be curious to keep up to date with emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry.
- An understanding of financial services and online customer journeys to invest would be helpful.
- Proven driving results.
- Previous experience in a similar role in performance marketing.
- Financial services experience would be a plus.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the desire to motivate and develop a team.
- Be highly motivated and equipped with quick decision-making skills to help strategize and execute great campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of the following management tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Hotjar / similar, Segment
- Be able to juggle multiple projects, be able to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
Terms & Conditions
- Digital marketing
- Digital strategy
- Campaign management
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Paid search
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email advertising
- Google analytics
Posted 08 Nov 4:51 PM, closing date Dec 8